Monitor, Consider, Execute. Health & Safety is THE most important aspect to conducting operations. No compromise. MCE Group regards the promotion of health, safety and welfare measures as an essential objective for management and employees at all levels.
Maintain awareness of all statutory requirements and build strong relationships with regulatory bodies.It is our policy to do all that is reasonable to protect everyone, including the public and our customers, from potential hazards. We aim to achieve this via the following:
- Maintain a constant and continuing interest in health and safety matters applicable to the Company’s activities, in particular by consulting and involving employees.
- Identify, assess and manage potential risks identified within our activities. Ideally, we will seek to reduce risks via substitution or engineering controls and only employ Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) when other solutions have been demonstrated to be impractical.
- Provide and maintain safe and healthy working conditions for our employees.
- Provide training, instruction and advice to enable our employees to perform their work safely and efficiently.
- Provide users of our products and services with the information, advice and support necessary to use them safely
MCE is certified to ISO 18001 and are an Approved British Safety Council Centre. We have full access to the BSC’s on line training facility and are accredited trainers.
Benny McCallum, General Manager